It also depends how seriously you understood your engineering subjects, not which books you buy right now!
- From now you need to put at least 3-4 hours daily on studies.
- Revision of the important concepts you left out during your engineering is vital through reference book. Also try to go through some standard coaching class materials if you could get.
- Focus on core subjects for your stream.
- I suggest, form a study group discuss with your friends and get into interactive study more when you are free.
- Go through previous year question papers and try to see the pattern. Understand level of difficulty.
- Appear for good online MOCKs tests or join some mocks they are not very expensive.
- I came across some cool web portal spend some time there and discuss with tutors from leading institute are answering doubts.
- Concentrate on topics which are easy
- Practice while studying.