- JEE (Main) Sample Papers
- AIPMT Question Papers
- AIEEE Question Papers
- AIEEE Sample Papers
- Bank Clerical Exam
- Bank PO Exam
- Bank PO Study Material
- IAS Exam Preparation
- NET Exam 2014
- SNAP 2013 Exam Dates & Notification
- CCE Class IX Test Series
- CCE Class X Test Series
- UGC NET Study Material
- GATE 2014 Results
- AIEEE 2012 Answer Keys
- AIPMT 2011 Analysis
- CBSE Class X Results 2011
- CBSE Class XII Results 2011
- AIEEE 2011 Answer Keys
- IIT JEE 2011 Analysis
- IIT JEE 2011 Answer Keys
- IIT JEE 2011Question Papers
- JCECE 2011 Answer Keys
- NCFM Certification
- NISM Certification
- WBJEE 2011 Answer Keys
- WBJEE 2012 Answer Keys
NSE's Certification in Financial Markets (NCFM) is an online testing and certification programme. It tests the practical knowledge and skills required to operate in the financial markets. Tests are conducted in a secure and unbiased manner and certificates awarded based on merit of the candidate to qualify the on-line test.
The entire process of testing, assessing and scores reporting in the NCFM is fully automated. The system is operated through an intranet facility by using a central World Wide Web server with terminals located at each of the designated test centres to be used as an examination front end. Communication between the central server and the test centres is achieved through VSAT/leased line network.
The Test is also offered through the Internet to enable candidates outside the designated test centres to take tests at their convenience. This allows flexibility in terms of testing centres, dates and timing and provides easy accessibility and convenience to candidates.
For details, please visit: NSEIndia.com/NCFM
National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) is engaged in developing certification examinations for professionals employed in various segments of the Indian securities markets. These examinations are being developed by NISM as mandated under SEBI (Certification of Associated Persons in the Securities Markets) Regulation, 2007.
Certifications provided by NISM are:
- NISM Series I: Currency Derivatives Certification Examination
- NISM Series II A: Registrars and Transfer Agents (Corporate) Certification Examination
- NISM Series II B: Registrars and Transfer Agents (Mutual Fund) Certification Examination
- NISM Series IV: Interest Rates Derivatives Certification Examination
- NISM Series V A: Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Examination
- NISM Series VI: Depository Operations Certification Examination
- NISM Series VII: Securities Operations and Risk Management Certification Examination
- Certified Personal Financial Advisor (CPFA) Examination
For details, please visit: NISM.Ac.In
Around 10,53,832 students appeared for AIEEE this year. Students will get their Score Cards from June 6, 2011 onwards.
From this year, the students of General category, OBC category and SC/ST category who score 48 marks, 45 marks, 18 marks and 18 marks respectively are eligible to fill in their choices for online counseling for B.E./B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Planning which will be conducted by the Central Counseling Board of India.
Tags: AIEEE 2011 Results Declared, AIEEE 2011 Results, AIEEE 2011