Civil Service (Prelims -2014) Examination
Examination Notice No. 09/2014-CSP
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued IAS Examination (Civil Services) 2014 notification on 30 May 2014. IAS Preliminary Examination of the Civil Services Examination for recruitment to the Services and Posts mentioned below will be held by the Union Public Service Commission on 24 August 2014.
- Opening Date for Online Application: 30 May 2014
- Last Date for Online Application: 30 June 2014
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 24 August 2014
- Age Limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on 01August 2014, i.e. he must have been born not earlier than 2 August 1982 and not later than 01August 1993.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates applying for the post must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities.
Application Fee: The eligible candidates are required to pay fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner& Jaipur/Sate Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala /State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card. The candidates who belong to Female/SC/ST/PH are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Procedure The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance in Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
How to Apply: The candidates are required to apply online through the UPSC official website by providing detailed information.
For advertisement details, instructions and filling up online applications,
Please visit: http://www.upsconline.nic.in