Mode of Test (How to take the test)
- Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test
- Paper Based Test: 06 May 2012 (Sunday)
- Computer Based Test: 12 May 2012 (Saturday) onwards** **If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 12 May 2012 itself.
- Paper Based Test: 10.00am-12.30pm
- Computer Based Test: In different Time slots at specific test venues; subject to number of candidates registering for Computer Based Test.
Eligibility: Graduates in any discipline. Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
Last Date For sale of Forms: 14 April 2012 (Saturday)
Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi: 17 April 2012 (Tuesday)
Last Date for Online Registration: 14 April 2012 (Saturday)
Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi: 17 April 2012 (Tuesday)
For detail information and apply online,
Please Visit: AIMA-Ind.org/MAT