- Master of Business Administration – MBA: Two year
- Business Management Program: Two year full time
- Personal Management and Industrial Relations Program: Two year full time
- General Management Program: One year full time program for working executives
- Executive PG Program: Three year part time program for working executives
How to Apply?
Online Registration: In order to register online for XAT Entrance Exam, the candidate has to visit the website www.xlri.edu and click "XAT Registration". The XAT Registration page opens up wherein he/she has to fill-in the online XAT application form. The information to be provided includes personal details and payment option details.
XAT Important Dates:
|Sr No.||Event||Tentative Dates|
Date of availability of XAT bulletin and online registration
|Sep. - Nov., 2011|
Last date for Sending Application
|First week of Dec, 2011|
Date of Entrance Examination
|Sunday 8th Jan, 2012|
|Last week of Jan, 2012|
Exam Pattern: XAT usually comprises 3 sections - with a time limit of 40 minutes for each of the sections. One section is Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability questions. Another section is Quantitative Ability, Reasoning and Data Interpretation questions and the Third section is General Awareness Questions.
|Sr. No.||Section||No. of Questions||Duration|
|2.||Reasoning & Quantitative Ability||60|
|4.||Essay Writing||1||20 Minutes|
XAT Exam Fees:
- For General candidates: Rs. 1000/- for one programme or Rs. 1600/- for more than one and maximum of three programme.
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 700/- for one programme or Rs. 1200/- for more than one and maximum of three Programmes. Candidate should take the SC/ST certificate with them to the bank.