Jharkhand Gramin Bank Recruitment 2012 – 87 Officer,119 Office Assistant Vacancies: Jharkhand Gramin Bank issued notification for the recruitment of Officer Middle Management Grade (Scale-III) , Officer Middle Management Grade (Scale-II), Officer Junior Management Grade (Scale-I)-Group-A, and Office Assistants (Multipurpose)-Group-B. The eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 07/01/2012.The information regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other details of Jharkhand Gramin Bank Recruitment are mentioned below:
Jharkhand Gramin Bank Vacancy Details:
No of Posts: 212
Name of the Posts:
- Officer MMG Scale -III– Group A- 01 Post
- Officer MMG Scale -II– Group A- 03 Posts
- Officer JMG Scale –I– Group A- 83 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Group B- 119 Posts
- For Officer MMG Scale -III (Industrial Relations Officer): Candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Banking, Finance, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- For Officer MMG Scale -II (IT Officer): Candidates having Degree in Electronics / Communication /computer Science/ Information Technology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- For Officer JMG Scale –I: Candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
- For Office Assistant: Any Bachelor Degree or its equivalent from recognized University
How to apply: Eligible candidates should apply through online by link provided from the website www.jharkhandgraminbank.com between 08/12/2011 to 07/01/2012
- Candidates should have valid E-mail ID.
- Candidates should download challan forms from bank web site and can be paid in any branch of Bank of India.
- Branch code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the challan form should be correctly filled in the online application form.
- Candidates should fill up all mandatory columns in the online application form
- After applying online candidates should note the registration number and password for future use. Take a printout of the system generated online application form and should submit at the time of interview
- Candidates should bring Challan form along with Downloaded Call Letter and recent passport Photograph to the written test.
- Five copies of the photograph should be retained at the time of written examination and interview, Failure to produce the same photograph may lead disqualification.
- Starting date for online application submission: 08/12/2011
- Last date for online application submission: 07/01/2012
- Payment of Fee: From 08/12/2011 to 07/01/2012
- Officer Scale I, II & III: 19/02/2012
- Office Assistant: 04/03/2012
- For Officer Scale I, II & Scale III: From 25/01/2012 to 04/02/2012
- For Office Assistant: From 01/02/2012 to 11/02/2012
- For Officer Scale I, II & III: From 06/02/2012 to17/02/2012
- For Office Assistant: From 20/02/2012 to 02/03/2012