The CAT exam is one of the most difficult management entrance exams in within the country. From past so many years, more than 3 lakh aspirants prepare for taking admission into the prestigious IIM's and other top B-schools in India. Cracking CAT 2017 entrance exam is one of the most difficult management entrance exam within the globe.
CAT 2017 exam will be computer based. The question paper includes 60 queries, which are sub divided into these sections.
- Quantitative Aptitude (mathematics),
- Logical Reasoning(critical reasoning, decision making)
- Verbal Ability(reading comprehensions, grammar and tenses).
- Data Interpretation(data sufficiency)
Each of these sections consists of 20 different questions with no particular time limit within the sections. A candidate is expected to show his knowledge and expertise within all the sections. few of the capabilities being judged the candidate's stress management, thinking ability, decision making and concentration level.
Some of the things you need to do before you start your preparation for CAT 2017
- Buying Books: find the best books which students refer to for studying for CAT 2017
- Coaching Institutes: Give a diagnostic CAT at an online website to know your level. This will help you gauge your level and if need be, go for coaching.
- Study Plan: A good beginning cannot be complete without an effective study plan. Make sure you draw one up and refer to it continuously as you move forward.