JCECE Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed I.Sc or 10+2 from a recognized board with a minimum aggregate of 45% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The minimum aggregate score in case of reserved category is 40%.
- However, there is no age limit for application.
Selection Procedure: The selection and allocation of the seats will depend on the score and rank obtained in JCECE
JCECE Participating Institutes:
- B.I.T., Sindri, Dhanbad
- University College of Engineering & Technology
- R.V.S.C.E.T., Jamshedpur
- B.A. College of Engineering. & Technology, Ghatsila, JSR
- C.I.T., Tatisilway, Ranchi
- Ram Govind Institute of Technology, Koderma
- R.T.C. Institute of Technology, Anandi, Ormanjhi, Ranchi
- Ramchandra Chandravanshi Institute of Technology, Vishrampur, Palamau
- Nilai Education Trust Group of Institution, Thakurgaon, Burmu, Ranchi
- Guru Govind Singh Educational Societies, Technical Campus, Kandra, Chas, Bokaro
- Maryland Institute of Technology & Management, Dimna Road, Mango, Jamshedpur
- D.A.V. Institute of Engineering. & Technology, Medininagar (Daltonganj)